There are many details to be noticed in the installation process of high efficiency filters, but most of us neglect them when we are used to installing them. This will greatly reduce the service life of high efficiency filters. Now let the professional expert Shenzhen Jiuding Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd. introduce the correct installation method of high efficiency filters for you.
1. Before installation of high-efficiency filters, the appearance inspection must be carried out by unpacking the packages at the installation site. The contents include whether the filter paper, sealant and frame are damaged or not; whether the side length, diagonal line and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; whether the frame has thorns and rust spots (metal frames); whether there is product qualification certificate and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements. Then check for leaks. Installation shall be carried out immediately if qualified after inspection and leak detection. Reasonable allocation should be made according to the resistance of each filter during installation. For one-way flow, the difference between the rated resistance and the average resistance of each filter on the same air outlet or air supply surface should be less than 5%, and the cleanliness level should be equal to and higher than 100-grade high-efficiency filters in clean rooms. Leakage detection should be carried out according to the methods specified in Appendix 6 and 1 before installation, and conform to the requirements of Article 5.4.1. Ask.
2. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the clean room must be cleaned and wiped completely. If there is dust in the air-conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the high efficiency filter is installed in the technical interlayer or ceiling, the technical interlayer or ceiling should also be thoroughly cleaned and wiped.
3. The frame for installing high efficiency filters should be smooth. The allowable deviation of the flatness of the installation frame of each high efficiency filter is not more than 1 mm.
4. When sealing between the high efficiency filter and the frame adopts such methods as gasket, non-adhesive, negative pressure seal, liquid tank seal and double ring seal, it is necessary to wipe the packing surface, filter border surface, frame surface and liquid tank clean.
5. When using the gasket, the thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8 mm, and the compression rate should be 25%-30%.
6. When the liquid tank seal is used, the liquid level height in the liquid tank should meet the design requirements, and there should be no seepage at the joints of the frame. When Using Double-Ring sealing strip, do not plug the hole in the ring cavity when sticking the sealing strip; both double-ring sealing and negative pressure sealing must keep the negative pressure pipeline unblocked.
7. When installing the high efficiency filter, the arrow on the outer frame should be in accordance with the direction of airflow. When it is installed vertically, the fold seam of filter paper should be vertical to the ground.
8. After the clean room and the purified air-conditioning system meet the cleaning requirements, the purified air-conditioning system must be commissioned. Continuous operation for more than 12 hours, clean and wipe the clean room again and install high efficiency filters immediately.
9. Transportation and storage of high-efficiency filters shall be shelved in accordance with the direction of the factory logo. During transportation, it should be handled lightly to prevent severe vibration and collision.